Robbin Flockhart (@sewfarmquilter) is our first Queen of 2020
- She’s asking for star blocks in your favorite shade of pink green and yellow (a couple of her examples are below).
- The stars featured on the blocks should be solid white. You are welcome to use a print as long as it does NOT introduce a new color.
- No specifics re: size of individual blocks, just along the general guidelines of squares totaling 312 square inches.
- You can use any pattern or improv as you’d like; if you’re needing guidance and want to follow Alison Glass’s paper piecing patterns for her Celestial Quilt pattern, they’ve been emailed for your personal use (permission granted).
- It will be fun to see what comes in for Robbin at our March meeting!
Any questions as we get started, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Kate through email and ask for help/clarification. Have fun, get crafty!